Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Interesting!

Interesting look

Interesting teaser.
Obviously will need more info on what those weights weigh, but i will make an assumption and say 1 screw is steel and 1 is tungsten. At least they would be if I was designing it to have an impact on face closure.

Not the best looking iron, but looks doesn’t put the ball in the hole.

Interesting. I do really like their kind of industrial-looking designs.

Interesting :unsure:

Looks like only heal/toe weights move. I haven't paid any attention to the brand. A cheaper Edel?

• Staff
Looks like only heal/toe weights move. I haven't paid any attention to the brand. A cheaper Edel?

nah I wouldn't classify them as that, much much smaller brand. I threw two links in the OP with clubs we reviewed from them last fall. They are worth a look.

Kind of curious design. Interested to see more.

nah I wouldn't classify them as that, much much smaller brand. I threw two links in the OP with clubs we reviewed from them last fall. They are worth a look.
I’ll check it out

Reminds me of an Edel or pxg with the weights but looks a lot different. Wonder how they perform.

Interesting. Reminded me of Edel as well.

Just saw this update...

Kind of looks like a less sleek KZG Tri Tour

Doesn’t do anything for me but we’ll see how it does performance-wise cause looks don’t do anything for me.

Just saw this update...

I’m still not sure I get it, with the sizing but it could be good for swing weight.

Interested in learning more and reading reviews about these.

New irons testing

IMG_8793.jpeg

Licks irons. No thanks.

Back