ANNOUNCEMENT Live Wednesday the 15th - WGP Returns

Penciled in.

Quick question that I have been thinking about. Have any Experiences been cancelled to weather? Everyone arrives on site and the golf course becomes unplayable?
Thought I saw a post where one Outing was Rained Out half way thru the day.

Woah that’s a big one!

This is going to be the worst! Should be able to catch it live 😄

Last edited:
I think a certain shirt she be worn on the next WGP.

Sounds like it will be the absolute worst, looking forward to it!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Updated the calendar, hopefully no other work meetings get scheduled.

Looking forward to this!!!

Can’t wait for someone‘s mind to be blown with that golden ticket!

Exciting stuff! Added to calendar

I’m out of the country so I’ll probably miss it live, but I would love to be awaked by notifications saying I’ve won a Golden Ticket!

Golden Ticket and Budget Championship let’s gooooo

Budget Championship, Golden Ticket then more. This weeks episode will be packed with excitement.

Think we should talk about conforming list haha

yep, what percent of internet forum takes are wrong based on the conforming photos?

Live at 12pm ET on Wednesday, WGP Episode 45 is coming and this show is going to be bonkers.

We will have some major announcements
We will be talking about Budget Championship
We will be announcing a Golden Ticket Winner
And so much more.

And as always, this show is about answering your questions. So if you have any, drop them in this thread.

Come Wednesday a new thread with the video will be up.
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Good question.
I will cover some of this on the show, but I would say less is wrong, more than some so badly want to be first, that they do a disservice to what is coming

Good question.
I will cover some of this on the show, but I would say less is wrong, more than some so badly want to be first, that they do a disservice to what is coming
love that you ask and answer your own question. I never know what to make of the conforming list so it will be interesting to learn more.

love that you ask and answer your own question. I never know what to make of the conforming list so it will be interesting to learn more.
Hahha, its all about fun.
But in reality, I just quoted the wrong post. @Scooby45 asked

Going to be in the office that day, so catching it live will be tough. Going to try to make that happen though.

Back