MagnusRide

Reaction score
anyone take lessons in washington? im looking at a few diff places and dont know where to go.

Have you looked into GolfTEC? I know some members have really found success there.

ya i was looking into golftec. they just cost a lot compared to others, but i like they upload ur swing online.

Aww!

I have a beautiful parrotlet, Gabby. She has some feather issues too.
gabbysbath.jpg

No, GolfTEC isn't cheap, but neither is the equipment, technology, or experience. I fully believe you get your money's worth. I have taken conventional range lessons before and I very much like the GolfTEC experience better. I've had range pros use video in the past, but you can't really do a lot right there at the range (easier now if you take a laptop, etc. out with you, not so easy in the past) but it requires stopping/starting and you only get video and maybe launch monitor data. In the GolfTEC you get all that plus the swing harness analyzes shoulder turn, hip turn, and all of the video is immediate and you can control playback if practicing or your coach can draw lines, pause and show angles, etc. Everything is much more detailed and immediate. Then they can pull up a tour pro in a side by side with you and compare what you are doing right or wrong, show examples to see exactly what you are trying to learn - if you are a visual learner then GolfTEC is outstanding.

I'd try the course you play most first. It is good to have the rapport with the proshop guys. It will also help them match you with similar groups if you walk on alone much. For me it doesn't matter who points out my glaring defects, I know they are there, I just need help in which one to pay attention to first.

Back