Legato Golf Balls

Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone seen or tried these before? They were listed as a "ProV1 Killer", so you know they have to be good!:rolleyes:
golf ball.jpeg

It's amazing how I've never heard of the ball that kills the most popular ball in golf. :ROFLMAO:
The name of the ball being a license plate number isn't doing it any favors.

It's amazing how I've never heard of the ball that kills the most popular ball in golf. :ROFLMAO:
The name of the ball being a license plate number isn't doing it any favors.
To be fair, it’s the easiest way to catch eyes, and it makes the most sense to go after the leader.

As for the ball itself, I’m sure it’s ordered in bulk from the same place that makes several of these kinds of golf balls.

Would you merge these threads please or lock this one up. Thank you.
No need. Its older.
Might as well have another, in case others want to provide feedback.
Just linking that one to see if anybody had info for you.

Found one of these on the course about a month ago and haven’t put it in the play, but I have threw it in the chipping practice rotation. Feels and acts like any of the other Kirkland/Cut/Vice balls to me. Decent if you don’t know any better. Horrible when put up against a Pro V1, Chrome Tour, Z Star, Tour B X, etc

To be fair, it’s the easiest way to catch eyes, and it makes the most sense to go after the leader.
Most of the time like in this case, it reeks of desperation to be noticed

You're telling me they wouldn't sell a ton if the ads claimed it was a Top Flite XL killer?
Exactly. Hahaha!

Seems it’s way more intelligent of them to compare to the King instead.

As for the ball itself, I’m sure it’s ordered in bulk from the same place that makes several of these kinds of golf balls.
Guessing a Foremost special.

Or their own merits 🤣.
I actually agree with this. Give a tech story. Give a full rundown.
The issue being, the next day everybody screams "Now compare it to this".

Its gotta be hard. With that said, that website is rather unique. I know for a fact everybody online averages 250 yard drives, so having a graphic that shows theirs at 216 carry isnt doing them any favors.

Domo Arigato, Mr Legato

They say, "tour-level performance" but don't specify what tour.

I used to have a similar strategy for deadlines - "it will be done in May - just not sure what year".

Back