Leather Sunday Bags

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
Every little while i find myself surfing the web looking for a Leather Sunday bag but the price always keeps me from pulling the trigger. I was curious if anyone else has used one and what they thought? i also saw the Jones is making bags again which would be a much cheaper option. only thing i might change on any bag i got was getting a dual strap so i would have the weight even on my back. There sure are some sweet Iliac and Mackenzie golf bags but running close to $1000 is a bit to steep for something i'm not even sure i would like.

I have drooled many time over Mackenzie walkers as well but. like you, never brought myself to pulling the trigger because of the cost.

I've eyed a few and love the classic look. I've heard some complaints about colored leather dying the shoulders of some of the cheaper makers so it kind of forces you to look at the top brands. If you pull the trigger I'd love to hear what you think.

I went on Kijiji it's similar to Craigslist and found a vintage leather bag same size as the Mackenzie and I don't think it had ever seen the sun and it was free but the persimmon woods and 1 iron were 15 bucks.

Could you post a pic? That's a steal if it's the same style

Back