Korda vs Scheffler, who finishes with more wins?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Nelly Korda just won her 5th straight event, and 2nd major. She has 12 total wins in her career, and is only 25 years old.

Scottie Scheffler looks like he is going to go back to back with a Masters win and RBC win, has 2 major wins and 9 total wins on tour, and is 27 years old.

Both are ranked #1, and both seem to be unstoppable. Who do you think finishes with more wins?

Korda, feel like her swing is built to last a lifetime

I think Nelly gets more wins. She's a force right now, and has a swing that she can swing for a lot of years ahead of her.

this is hard. Woman’s careers depending can be way shorter. I feel like their window is way smaller as well.

Maybe Nelly, her swing and talent is so solid and LPGA doesn't seem as deep for competition.

I think Scottie has more people to beat every week but his focus and ability has been dominant for 2 years now

Hmmm...I'll take Scottie ... hut not sure at all

Pretty wild they are 9/10 wins combined in their last 5 starts. I think its a bit easier for Nelly to win right now comparatively speaking. She could jump out to a nice lead.

My gut says Nelly.

This is a great question. I can convince myself either way.

Korda, if not for her injury and surgery a few years ago, she’d have way more wins.

I think Scottie does, just because I feel like the men's careers last a bit longer.

Really dont know but its a great era. I hope they both dominate. We should start seeing the psychological effect on others when they are on the leaderboard, much like tiger. ”Oh sh!t, here comes Nelly/Scottie”.

I think Scottie does, just because I feel like the men's careers last a bit longer.
Kinda feel the same way. Scottie, with a few more wins and the baby on the way can pick and choose the events he wants to play.

I just don't see Scottie's foot work holding up over the next
5-10 years. Nelly on the other hand, her swing is non violent and silky smooth.

I think , possibly Scott , narrowly

Only because , Nelly may choose to walk away and have children … that may or may not affect her direction thereafter
( and yes he’s about to become a father so that may also influence his thoughts )

Really tough question , she’s in rare air at the moment , then the hunger etc may drop and others , equally talented . Compete and win .

Within the men’s game on any given day … someone can put together an effort not sure the pool, is quite as deep in the LPGA . So she may end up in front too

Lots of variables , super question from Op

Who is: Taylormade?

Alex, I’ll take “Putters that didn’t quite make the cut for $800 please”

🤣

Back