Just got free concert tickets!

jefrazie

Reaction score
Handicap
13.9 OOB
So my girlfriend calls me up and tells me her roommate is giving us their tickets to go see Katy Perry tonight. I can't wait, I actually really like her music. :banana:

And yeah, I probably just lost my man card.

So my girlfriend calls me up and tells me her roommate is giving us their tickets to go see Katy Perry tonight. I can't wait, I actually really like her music. :banana:

And yeah, I probably just lost my man card.

She's nice to look at.....too bad all that singing gets in the way!!

Still got man card - there will be PLENTY of hot chicks to check out at the concert (even though your GF will be there). :act-up:

Smoking hot bod on ol' KP. Her music doesn't totally make my ears bleed, either.

Smoking hot bod on ol' KP. Her music doesn't totally make my ears bleed, either.

+1...you can stare at her all night and your girlfriend won't even think twice about it.

Have fun, it sounds like a decent time, I know it calls the man card into question, at least they'll be eye candy!!!

So I went and saw her last night. What my GF didn't tell me was that these tickets were for a VIP box (WIN). So I was served drinks and food for a bit. One of her friends was also there in the box with us and her Uncle is the head of security at the RBC center where the concert was. She said, "I like the VIP box but I can't see very well from here". So she called her uncle and we were able to go down and get front row floor seats! So I spent the entire concert staring at Katy from about 3 feet away (WINNING!). Turned out pretty epic.

Nicely done !!

Back