Juniors Elegible for the Morgan Cup?

JesseO

Reaction score
Handicap
Overthinki
Can someone answer this for me? I'm 14 years old (15 by next year's MC) and play on my high school's golf team with a handicap of about 15, although I've never gotten it official. I know I am new to THP but I am sure I will get my post count up. I think that the Morgan Cup would be really fun and a great way to collaborate with other golfing fanatics like me plus I think a few juniors in the field would be good. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You have to be 18 or older at this point to qualify for the event.

I believe there is an age restriction of 18.
This. It got me last year, and it sucks a little, but it is a necessity as far as legal things go. Hope you stick around though man!

Yeah 18 is the cutoff. I will be 18 by MC 3.0 (if such event exists) so that would be my first year of eligibility....if I spelled that right...

BDG

That's annoying guys haha they should make an all junior Morgan Cup :)

I doubt there are enough active juniors on here, and once again, the legal stuff would probably be a nightmare.
That's annoying guys haha they should make an all junior Morgan Cup :)

I doubt there are enough active juniors on here, and once again, the legal stuff would probably be a nightmare.
Especially minors signing a contract. That is the issue.

Yeah, that's what I was refering to. I think it is possible to set up a JR. MC, but it would be difficult beyond all imagining.
Especially minors signing a contract. That is the issue.

Yeah, that's what I was refering to. I think it is possible to set up a JR. MC, but it would be difficult beyond all imagining.

Absolutely. JB, GG, and many others work their arses off to produce the Morgan cup as it is, but to do a Junior one would be a nightmare. Stick around, post, participate and you will get a chance to do things on here. It is an amazing place run by amazing people.

BulldogsGolf

Thanks again guys btw I was joking about the junor MC haha I know it would be impossible just gotta wait 3 years maybe I'll even be scratch by then you never know :)

Back