Joggers with belt loops?

ccjimmy2001

2022 GOAT Cup Co-Champ (Team Tudor)
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Too high
Let me preface by saying: I realize joggers are a bit… polarizing. This post isn’t to debate the merit of them; but rather to get some recos from people with more intel than myself.

So, if you have some golf joggers that you like, I’d love to hear which ones! I definitely want a pair with belt loops. I have and like the Puma Jackpot shorts and have seen Puma Jackpot joggers… the Greyson Montauk joggers look nice but I struggle to justify $150+ on any pair of pants, let alone ones I’m not even sure that I’ll like… I was recently served some IG ads from Macade and Primo and both look nice though I’ve never heard of either.

what say you, Hackers? Any golf jogger recos?

Macade and primo are the ones you should be looking at. I have two pairs of Macades joggers and two other pairs of their normal pants. Fantastic quality

I had no idea what you were talking about Joggers with belt loops lol . Thought you were talking about shoes with lace eyelets hahaha. We would call them track pants or trackie pants … Can’t imagine them with a loop … they are far too casual . Prefer them as they are )
Puma an adidas etc ,not for golf never would wear them don’t think they ,ln my view , attire for golf , for other than golf though usual athletic clothing suppliers are source for myself ) with drawstring and elastic waist . And specifically being no elasticated ankles

I almost exclusively wear joggers with belt loops! Love it. I’m a big Greyson guy myself

Greyson Montauk Jogger is incredible. They can dress up or down. Love Greyson. The Montauk trouser and shorts are great also. I like the fit and material. Plenty of stretch. Once I found Greyson I haven’t looked at much else.

Macade and primo are the ones you should be looking at. I have two pairs of Macades joggers and two other pairs of their normal pants. Fantastic quality
Thanks so much for the intel! While I have you… 1) I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. In other words, I’m not dainty (size 38w… looking more like a fullback than a WR). Does that change the reco at all? 2) as someone who rocks golf joggers, do
You wear yours with “normal” golf shoes? Or do you rock high tops or something else less conventional?

thanks again!

Thanks so much for the intel! While I have you… 1) I’m 6’2 and 235 lbs. In other words, I’m not dainty (size 38w… looking more like a fullback than a WR). Does that change the reco at all? 2) as someone who rocks golf joggers, do
You wear yours with “normal” golf shoes? Or do you rock high tops or something else less conventional?

thanks again!
Both Macade and Primo have short regular and tall sizes with measurements on their sites so you can dial in your size pretty easily!

And I despise high tops :LOL: so I wear normal golf shoes. Air zoom infinity tours, NXT Ignites, Code Chaos and Moneymakers are my shoes of choice

@Canadan is your man. He’s a big fan. 🤣🤣

I have a pair from Primo that are good value for what they cost. The Montauks from Greyson are the best in my opinion, I waited until they had a 30-40% off sale when I purchased mine.

My favorites are a pair from Puma, think they are the warm ones so a little heavier but they have the least taper so look the most like regular pants, so probably why they are my favorite to wear.

I had no idea that golf joggers had belt loops.

Pretty sure @Muchmore18 from what I've read through all the threads is the ring leader of the #golfjoggermafia

Pretty sure @Muchmore18 from what I've read through all the threads is the ring leader of the #golfjoggermafia

I’m a very loud proponent of them 😁 Eff the haters

I was going to suggest primos.

Seriously - do joggers exist that have belt loops? I would have guessed one does not wear a belt with joggers. This seems like elastic territory.

Hot take: if you need a belt to hold your joggers up, you shouldn't be wearing joggers.

I own pair of joggers for golf that suck, but do have belt loops.

I am the worst person to ask haha
But you did so much research!

I thought Golf Joggers were those folks trying to play a round in under 2 hours. 🤔

More jogger slander. Expected

Primo joggers. Have a few pair and are solid.

I'm going to put this out there even though they don't have belt loops. Lululemon's joggers are next level. Love mine.

Back