Parshooter36

Reaction score
Handicap
Any other pumpkin carvers it there? Our town has trick or treating this Friday, so I spent this evening working on them with my son. We even managed a golf themed one this year.

uploadfromtaptalk1382583623327.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's pretty neat!! The gf and I are doing ours on Saturday so I will update the thread with mine then.

That's pretty cool! Talented for sure.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No talent required, I downloaded a pattern for it off the internet. You just need a lot of patience.

that's awesome. I gotta pick up some pumpkins to carve. I always enjoy carving them.

I have never been great at pumpkin carving and I look at it like this: Starts off as a good idea when you buy the pumpkin, then the beating of cleaning it out, once finished you begin to get optimistic about carving the best pattern/face ever and then quickly it turns into how can I finish this the quickest. All your left with is some pumpkin seeds that you throw into the oven to roast.

Did these we the kids tonight...
a5esaryp.jpg

Very nice work maynard.
We had our trick or treat night tonight, but I had to do some damage control on our pumpkins. They had already started to curl up, I was hoping with this cooler weather they would last at least a couple of days.
Here's the before shot of all 3 of ours.

10486256634_de1ea33a80_c.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20131023_204752_663.jpg
    IMG_20131023_204752_663.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
My daughters Cinderella was not as simple as it looked...or maybe I my hands were tired. Glad she is only 2.

Nice job on those. Golf one is sweet.

Thanks, I don't know why it posted 2 pictures. I'm still trying to get the hang of it I guess.

I screwed up my original idea which was the puma golf logo. I lost my patience so I just looked at one of the faces in the book and free handed it. My gf did the shaving technique and hers came out awesome.
ezy5a8eh.jpg
ase5ygy4.jpg
5u6aqu4e.jpg

Carved ours this evening. My teenager is a bit of a One Direction fan as you can see.
huja8yzu.jpg

I screwed up my original idea which was the puma golf logo. I lost my patience so I just looked at one of the faces in the book and free handed it. My gf did the shaving technique and hers came out awesome.

Very nice! I tried a shaving pattern for the Eye of Sauron a few years ago, but it didn't end well. I haven't tried one since, but hers is awesome.

Carved ours this evening. My teenager is a bit of a One Direction fan as you can see.

Great work JLit! The witch in the tree is super detailed. I don't know how you managed the fingers and heels.

5u6aqu4e.jpg

Your GF has some real skills there. I'm ashmed to post my pumpkins after seeing the ones on here.

Great work JLit! The witch in the tree is super detailed. I don't know how you managed the fingers and heels.

The witches bottom band IS missing a few digits. They were a casualty. Just popped those suckers right off.

Wow,you guys are throwin' down some serious pumpkin skills here!

6u8y3yda.jpg

Your GF has some real skills there. I'm ashmed to post my pumpkins after seeing the ones on here.

Anything arts and crafts she's really good at it. She's awesome at painting and drawing too.

Happy HalloWiener.
adevu7yh.jpg

Every year I do a different pet. This year it was the mother-in-laws.

there are some good pumpkins in this thread, wish I was born with somw artistic skill.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I thought I would revive this thread since I just got done carving my jack-o-lantern of the year.

7efa7c79e15ed449ad3bdec56afc3f01.jpg

My wife hates it, but I usually do an iteration of this every year ...

barfing_pumpkin_by_swirlyman-d31w7pi.jpg

Back