Is GOLFCLUBS365.COM legit?

homerun79

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone used this site for purchases before? I'm planning on using their price to have Golf Town Canada match it!

http://www.golfclubs365.com/goods-422-TaylorMade+Burner+Superfast+20+TP+Driver.html

Golf Town's canadian msrp is 449 on this model.

My buddy went in Golf Town last nite with an ad from some other site, ended up getting the R11 TP for $305, which retails $549 here! Obviously they didn't want to do the price and put up a bit of a fight but he got his way in the end I'm hoping I can to! :)

Any advice on getting dealers to match prices even when they try not to, but their policy says they do? First thing Golf Town said was that there are a lot of fakes online which I can understand... how would they confirm the legitimacy of these places and their products?

Thanks

Has anyone used this site for purchases before? I'm planning on using their price to have Golf Town Canada match it!

http://www.golfclubs365.com/goods-422-TaylorMade+Burner+Superfast+20+TP+Driver.html

Golf Town's canadian msrp is 449 on this model.

My buddy went in Golf Town last nite with an ad from some other site, ended up getting the R11 TP for $305, which retails $549 here! Obviously they didn't want to do the price and put up a bit of a fight but he got his way in the end I'm hoping I can to! :)

Any advice on getting dealers to match prices even when they try not to, but their policy says they do? First thing Golf Town said was that there are a lot of fakes online which I can understand... how would they confirm the legitimacy of these places and their products?

Thanks

There is a thread here that has a list of all comfirmed bogus golf sites, just do a search for the that thread and see if its listed.

Come on, no contact other than email, no address, no phone...you know the answer. If you felt compelled to write a post asking you already know the answer...your just hoping to hear something other that what the little voice inside your head is already telling you...

Looking at the prices on the site as well as what has already been stated, I wouldn't buy anything for them. When it looks too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

Definitely is not legit. If it's to good to be true, it probably is.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

You know I'm going to chime in here. We've had a ton of these threads lately. We need this stickied:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17329-The-Official-Counterfeit-Thread

It's on there. That site is fake.

Actually "golfsale365" is on there, not "goflclubs365" but this site is obviously fake also golfsale365 shutdown and this is probably the same people they probably stick 365 on the end of all their site... come on AP2's for $341.97 when they still sell for $999.99. Anyone who buys fro them deserves to get taken

+1 on the sticky

Actually "golfsale365" is on there, not "goflclubs365" but this site is obviously fake also golfsale365 shutdown and this is probably the same people they probably stick 365 on the end of all their site... come on AP2's for $341.97 when they still sell for $999.99. Anyone who buys fro them deserves to get taken

+1 on the sticky

Woops, didn't even notice that. I'll add this one to the list.

as mentioned above there is a great thread on here that details all the "known" counterfeit sites and lists them. The main reason i see this happening is the club manufacturers use CHINA as a cheaper means to manufacture - while CHINA is then left in possession of the "molds" they utilize that piece of equipment to create said counterfeits. Some being of higher quality than others - and some just being downright ridiculous.

There is dent's wonderful thread above - and i was trying to find one - where a member posted the differences between the different "types" of counterfeits. There is the high level counterfeit that uses the same "molds" as the original OEM's, but probably lessor components/materials/methods - and the printing is going to be altered slightly. Then the just look alike counterfeits... and then just plain ridiculous counterfeits. I didnt find anything on the first search - i will try again though!

If you want to lowball just go try it. As a sporting goods sales guy I never took offense at a lowballer or haggler. I did laugh at a couple though. Keep in mind that if a club is listed as $200 it probably cost the retailer $100 wholesale just for the club, before rent, wages etc...That was my experience as a specialty small shop guy. Let us know how you do.

fake fake fake

as mentioned above there is a great thread on here that details all the "known" counterfeit sites and lists them. The main reason i see this happening is the club manufacturers use CHINA as a cheaper means to manufacture - while CHINA is then left in possession of the "molds" they utilize that piece of equipment to create said counterfeits. Some being of higher quality than others - and some just being downright ridiculous.

There is dent's wonderful thread above - and i was trying to find one - where a member posted the differences between the different "types" of counterfeits. There is the high level counterfeit that uses the same "molds" as the original OEM's, but probably lessor components/materials/methods - and the printing is going to be altered slightly. Then the just look alike counterfeits... and then just plain ridiculous counterfeits. I didnt find anything on the first search - i will try again though!

Every major OEM has a link to locate their dealers on their webpages making it super easy to locate a dealer. Most of the people burnt by these scammers are people looking for deals too good to be true and to some degree they get what they got coming for it. I've never been burnt and never will be. Nothing wrong with looking for a deal, you just have to beware when doing so. The internet is a cesspool in many regards, this subject being one of them.

Is GOLFCLUBS365.COM legit?

funny-dog-pictures-surely-jest.jpg

Back