Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Contemporary Soul Ready for the Extraordinary Adventures of Tomorrow

timberland-sun-TB9318-grey-smoke-polarized-20D.jpg
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of premium footwear, apparel, and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best know for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from head-to-toe, with versatile collections that reflect the brand's rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland products are sold throughout the world in leading department and specialty sores as well as company-owned retail locations and inline. Timberland's dedication to making quality products ia matched by an unwavering commitment to innovate and operate in a responsible manner - in terms of products, the outdoors, and the communities around th glove where we love, work and explore.

BRAND
Starting from the first eyewear collection developed in Marcolin in 2003, Timberland glasses and sunglasses embody the values of the iconic lifestyle brand and celebrate its heritage: designed for an active lifestyle using lightweight materials with rubber effects and pops of color. The Timberland optical and sunglass collections are classic and masculine, with subtle logos and appealing shapes. Most styles are available in more than one size to reach the brand's diverse global market. Timberland designs and manufacturers its products with responsibility in mind and most of the sunglasses and eyeglasses contain at least 35% bio-based content and the coveted Earthkeepers designation. Today, Earthkeepers philosophy is at the heart of everything Timberland does from its commitment to protect and restore the outdoors, improve social conditions globally, and find ways to make products more responsibly.

COLLECTION
The new eyewear collection by Timberland, the iconic global outdoor and work inspired brand, stand out for its games with an appealing, versatile, and contemporary design. Sophisticated details and polarized lenses define the classic look with modern accents of frames mixing metals and plastic, designed to offer the best technical performance and underline the brand's striking aesthetic evolution. Designed for people who crave adventure and love life outdoors, the sunglasses and optical frames of the new collection are versatile thanks to materials and colors that are an additional innovative element of the season.

Timberland eyewear are designed and crafted by Marcolin Eyewear, the global leader in luxury and sport eyewear and based in Italy.

Wish I could get comfortable wearing sunglasses while I golf. Just not something I'm able to do for some reason, and I'm blind without glasses so it makes the "flip to the hat" less than viable.

Am due for an upgrade to the current daily drivers, so may have to look at these if the office offers them.

I had never heard of these, but can say in hand, they look pretty good.

My first pair of glasses was Timberlands. I liked them as they were a bit different without being way out there. I'm in the market for prescription sunglasses to replace my scratched pair of Oakleys.

never messed with timberland stuff outside of some butters years ago. wonder if you can get perscription lenses in them.

Looks like they have some nice looking glasses, and their prices are pretty reasonable compared to a lot of others.

never messed with timberland stuff outside of some butters years ago. wonder if you can get perscription lenses in them.
On the link that GG posted, top right hand corner says "Need a prescription" so I believe the answer here would be yes.

On the link that GG posted, top right hand corner says "Need a prescription" so I believe the answer here would be yes.
Missed it since my work computer blocks half the images and links on pages.

Timbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn

Interesting note, maybe not necessarily in these but you can order a 1/16 prescription to get prescription sunglasses if they are unavailable without one.

Someone skimmed that first post haha.
Where?

Looking Look Around GIF by Major League Soccer

My first pair of glasses was Timberlands. I liked them as they were a bit different without being way out there. I'm in the market for prescription sunglasses to replace my scratched pair of Oakleys.
I think I've had the same Oakley frames for 10 years... I just replace the lenses when they get scratched every couple of years.

Those of us with big noggins find sunglasses that work, and stick with them forever :ROFLMAO: Kinda like hats... finding something that works takes forever.

My last pair of everyday prescription glasses were Timberland. Never looked at their sunglasses, though. 🤔

Those of us with big noggins find sunglasses that work, and stick with them forever :ROFLMAO: Kinda like hats... finding something that works takes forever.
There’s nothing wrong with big headed drivers ,,,, or people lol

Nah.. would be 🔥 tho. I found a style that is a boot but w/ pant leg over looks a little more dressy. Most comfortable shoes/boots ever and I wear year round. When they start to get beat up I head to same spot in the mall and get a new pair.

Back