Interesting observation

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I happened to notice today as I was putting some things together. Shaft, color and design such as wall thickness plates funny tricks on the eye.

I installed some steelfibers into some irons and after looking at them. I thought. These look really long!

But after checking they are exactly right.

I happened to notice today as I was putting some things together. Shaft, color and design such as wall thickness plates funny tricks on the eye.

I installed some steelfibers into some irons and after looking at them. I thought. These look really long!

I had a similar experience but with my friends P7MCs. The shafts were normal but the head size made them appear short. They fit my eye very well

i125?

First … steel fiber 🤮🤮🤮

However what’s the graphic situation. Words only please.

Interesting. They have noticeably wider shafts than the 110 (which should make them look shorter), but same as you every time I look down on my 125 I want to check the length because they look an inch over. Crazy.

Interesting. They have noticeably wider shafts than the 110 (which should make them look shorter), but same as you every time I look down on my 125 I want to check the length because they look an inch over. Crazy.
I totally think it is an optical illusion. It’s just the color or that there are no steps or something.

For whatever reason, I have that issue with graphite. They just feel an inch longer and they’re the same length, but damn if they don’t feel like I’m hitting 3 iron

That makes sense to me. The first shafts I swapped in were a set of Recoil, replacing an old set of Dynamic Gold. When I was finished and had them all up curing, I thought they all looked short. Measured again out of panic and found they were all correct.

Back