I'm the least enviable NFL fan in America...

another thread for that,lol. ok, best of the latest greatest defences. Ray Lewis was a total monster.

No question about it, and Ed Reed was fantastic. But the Bucs Super Bowl was amazing as well. Sapp, Brooks, Barber, and Lynch were all unstoppable that year and Simieon Rice had 17 sacks I believe as well.

As someone who's spent her life rooting for the Bears and the Cubs, does it even matter?

JB would bring up the '85 Bears, but the '06 Bears made it to the Superbowl and just collapsed.

That game was when Boo Girl learned the team's official name wasn't "Da Bears." She was crushed.

The Kid prefers the Giants to the Jets, so he is one happy boy right now.

As someone who's spent her life rooting for the Bears and the Cubs, does it even matter?

I'm a Browns and Reds fan so I know your pain. The only bright spot (in my lifetime) was the 1990 Reds but then I wasn't a fan so I didn't even get to enjoy that. :sad:

I'm a Browns and Reds fan so I know your pain. The only bright spot (in my lifetime) was the 1990 Reds but then I wasn't a fan so I didn't even get to enjoy that. :sad:

I partially know how you feel. Seeing as how I spent the first 18 years of my life in Ohio, I grew attached to the Bengals. Been disappointed ever since but I'll continue to stand by them.

On a side note, I've been extremely impressed with the Falcons. Talk about a turn around. Pro football wasn't discussed in a happy manor here in Atlanta after the Vick incident, but boy did they turn that program around with a new head coach and rookie qb.

Back