dustklose

Re-Addicted
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
I was never a super active poster before. But I was a member. I stopped visiting the site last June when I broke my left ankle. Instead of perusing the forums, and teasing myself I decided to forget all things golf for a while.

By the time I had the cast off it was really late in the season in North Dakota, and well, my ankle was no where near ready to golf. I tried swinging clubs on and off all winter, but I couldn't do it without pain. Thankfully, my ankle is feeling as good as ever, and I am now back to being a full time member again. Its nice to see how much this site has grown, it is definately one of my favorites, and I know I missed it while I was away.

Just figured I'd let ya know since I feel new again.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Dustin, I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth or something! Glad to hear your ankle is better, what a sucky injury to have during golf season last year!

welcome back

P4B, I was hoping to make it down your way again sometime this spring. Might hafta work on something for the near future.

Welcome back! I hope the ankle is holding up well for you.

Hello, I am a newbie since your accident, glad you are back.

Welcome back. It just keeps getting better here.

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your ankle.

Welcome back bro! Good to see you.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Welcome to THP again.

welcome back!

Welcome back Dustin, glad to hear your doin alright now. Let me know when you visit down South, I might just have to come meet up with you boys.

Nice to "meet" you and welcome back!

thanks for all the welcome backs, its obvious why this forum is the best golf forum around.

Welcome back!

Glad to see you are back !!

Back