(I'm an idiot) WTB Inexpensive Stiff Driver shaft with Callaway adapter to hold me ov

TeedUpThoughts

#TeamNE
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
< Last Yr!
I was getting ready to head out to a fishing charter last night and cleared my golf stuff out of my trunk. I closed my tailgate on my SUV and put my push car in the garage. Put my car in reverse and ignored the backup sensor (i don't have a camera) as it usually beeps because I'm too close to a flower pot at the front of my car. I then proceeded to backup over a big bump and my heart sank! Yes folks, I'm the idiot who backed over his golf clubs!! (SMH)

Thankfully, and I have NO CLUE how, the only damage to the entire set is that I snapped my driver shaft just below the ferrule. So, I'd like to buy a temporary replacement until I can get another Diamana Whiteboard once I replenish my golf fund. Looking for a stiff shaft with Callaway dual cog adaptor, hopefully someone has either a stock one they aren't using or something cheap they are willing to part with (sub $50 would be awesome).

Thank you in advance for any help!

e6b753c28926359735603dfc1e1939c7.jpg
97fbbb0a257c45e9a2e9722879cb1f94.jpg

I was getting ready to head out to a fishing charter last night and cleared my golf stuff out of my trunk. I closed my tailgate on my SUV and put my push car in the garage. Put my car in reverse and ignored the backup sensor (i don't have a camera) as it usually beeps because I'm too close to a flower pot at the front of my car. I then proceeded to backup over a big bump and my heart sank! Yes folks, I'm the idiot who backed over his golf clubs!! (SMH)

Thankfully, and I have NO CLUE how, the only damage to the entire set is that I snapped my driver shaft just below the ferrule. So, I'd like to buy a temporary replacement until I can get another Diamana Whiteboard once I replenish my golf fund. Looking for a stiff shaft with Callaway dual cog adaptor, hopefully someone has either a stock one they aren't using or something cheap they are willing to part with (sub $50 would be awesome).

Thank you in advance for any help!

e6b753c28926359735603dfc1e1939c7.jpg
97fbbb0a257c45e9a2e9722879cb1f94.jpg
Ray, I have a diamana d+70 in stiff that is currently without a head and has a Callaway adapter on it. I can send it your way to hold you over.

Ray, I have a diamana d+70 in stiff that is currently without a head and has a Callaway adapter on it. I can send it your way to hold you over.

Thank you, that would be awesome! PM incoming.

Just got home mine is a regular flex. Looks like you have one lined up but if you end up needing mine, it's yours no cost.

Just got home mine is a regular flex. Looks like you have one lined up but if you end up needing mine, it's yours no cost.

Thank you, I appreciate the follow up!

Back