I need your help! Club question.

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
So I basically screwed myself. I had a set of R7s sitting around gathering dust. I sold them to a co-worker. I had a set of Burner 2.0s, traded them off for a set of Burner Plus. I don't like the Burner Plus Irons. My brother in law was going to trade me back my old R9s so I could reshaft them with the KBS Tour90 shafts I won. He backed out.

Now I have a set of KBS Tour90 shafts, and have no idea what clubs to use. I am broke and cannot afford to buy any. I am going to try to sell the Burner Plus irons. If I do that, I am thinking about getting some R7s again, or possibly a set of Wilson Staff Ci9s.

Please chime in and let me know of any other Irons I could find used for around $200..

Thanks

Scour ebay for some iron heads. Theres some of almost every make and model on there.
So I basically screwed myself. I had a set of R7s sitting around gathering dust. I sold them to a co-worker. I had a set of Burner 2.0s, traded them off for a set of Burner Plus. I don't like the Burner Plus Irons. My brother in law was going to trade me back my old R9s so I could reshaft them with the KBS Tour90 shafts I won. He backed out.

Now I have a set of KBS Tour90 shafts, and have no idea what clubs to use. I am broke and cannot afford to buy any. I am going to try to sell the Burner Plus irons. If I do that, I am thinking about getting some R7s again, or possibly a set of Wilson Staff Ci9s.

Please chime in and let me know of any other Irons I could find used for around $200..

Thanks

Scour ebay for some iron heads. Theres some of almost every make and model on there.

That's what ive been doing, but I don't know what I should get. I really want some R9's but I dont have the $400 for a set. I gave him a hell of a deal on them when I sold them to him, only $250.

Look on global golf. You can trade the burner plus in on a set to help offset the cost.

Do you have a golfsmith near you?

--
Tapatalk2

the closest is an hour and a half away. I was thinking that, but trade in value for the Burner Plus is crap.

Look on global golf. You can trade the burner plus in on a set to help offset the cost.

Do you have a golfsmith near you?

--
Tapatalk2

the closest is an hour and a half away. I was thinking that, but trade in value for the Burner Plus is crap.

Global has the R7 for $229+ depending on makeup, trade in for the Burner is $110. There's your solution.

--
Tapatalk2

should be able to get a set of R7's for close to $200 easily.. there's a set on craigslist 3-pw for $200 in mint condition, i could send him a message and ask him what he'd charge to ship 'em to you?

Back