jacob1

Needs more cow bell
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok I'm looking for a belt. As I've stated before I'm kind of a tight wad when it comes to stuff like that so I was thinking a white/black reversible one. Do any of you guys use the reversible belts? Which ones would you recommend without spending 60 bucks for a belt? Thanks!

Ok I'm looking for a belt. As I've stated before I'm kind of a tight wad when it comes to stuff like that so I was thinking a white/black reversible one. Do any of you guys use the reversible belts? Which ones would you recommend without spending 60 bucks for a belt? Thanks!

I have a black/white reversible Nike belt, with a ball marker in the buckle.

It was $60,but since you are a tight wad, justify it this way to yourself. $20 white belt, $20 black belt, $12 belt buckle, $8 ball marker.

That is a valid point.

There is a black/white reversible Nike belt in various size on the bay for $28.79 w/free shipping.

I have a black/white reversible belt and I use it on the course all the time. I picked mine up at a local Tommy Hilfiger store for $15. Just shop around, I'm sure you can find a good deal.

Thanks guys

I'm weird, but I wear a solid black belt 95% of the time. Just a cheap $20 one from Kohls. Matches everything I wear unless I decide to wear my Titleist Red Sox hat.

Any of the online retailers have a good selection of belts. Odds are if you look around a bit you'll find a good one in your price range.

I bought a black/white Nike belt at Dicks for $35 a year ago and it's still in great shape.

Dude, I bought a really nice white Nike Golf belt for $15 at. . .wait for it. . .Marshalls of all places, it looks great They also had a nice black brown reversible belt for $10

Nike-Laser-Etched-Golf-Belt-110420_100_A.jpg

Dude, I bought a really nice white Nike Golf belt for $15 at. . .wait for it. . .Marshalls of all places, it looks great They also had a nice black brown reversible belt for $10

Nike-Laser-Etched-Golf-Belt-110420_100_A.jpg

When I was at Marshalls last week they had a tonne of Nike belts.

Might even end up being cheaper doing two separate belts.

Sent from my HTC One X

I usually get my belts at kohls when the wife has a 30% off coupon. I can usually find a nice black/white or black/brown reversible with it!

I got a black/white reversible at JC Penney for $20. It was in the men's dept next to the suits.

I picked up a really nice reversible white/black Adidas Belt from budget golf for a little over 20. Another good option are the Nike Web Belts. For Less than 20 bucks you can get a white\, black, and a third color. They are great.

I just bought a PGA brand belt from the belt shoppe. It's a white/black reversible belt. I really like the way it reverses. You just pull on the buckle, twist, and switch to the other side.

I was really surprised at how fast it got here. I ordered it Friday and it was delivered today( USPS).

http://www.thebeltshoppe.com/PGA-Tour-Reversible-Belt

Back