ANNOUNCEMENT Homepage Downtime Friday 5/15/20

Good luck!

For over a month now I have been working on a new design for the THP Homepage, and this Friday, May 15th, I will be taking the current homepage offline to input the new one. This will take me a few hours, assuming I don't break anything, and when it's all done I will make an official announcement.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I sincerely appreciate your understanding and patiences while I work to get the new page up and running.
This is exciting! Thanks for all the hard work Morgan!

Ok new homepage is up! I still have a few kinks to work out, but for the most part it's done.

I am going to start a new thread here in a second, but if you notice anything that isn't working right or doesn't look right please let me know.

Thanks!

Ok new homepage is up! I still have a few kinks to work out, but for the most part it's done.

I am going to start a new thread here in a second, but if you notice anything that isn't working right or doesn't look right please let me know.

Thanks!

Will do. I figured it was coming around. I noticed a change in it when I came here a few minutes ago, but I can't see the entire page here at work so I wasn't sure if it was complete. Congrats!

Like the new look!

Yeah, I like this.

Back