Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
So we are currently building a new home and I have an office built in because I now work from home. I’m doing some golf decorating and wanted to see what others have done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be murdered in my sleep if I did this but I've always thought a putting green as carpet would be pretty cool.
putting green.png

I added a desk to the picture so you can visualize the office part.

Attachments

• 1647047906577.png
    1647047906577.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 2
I would be murdered in my sleep if I did this but I've always thought a putting green as carpet would be pretty cool.
View attachment 9073232

I added a desk to the picture so you can visualize the office part.

Yea wife would murder me. It’s the first room off the entry way so she’s after me not to go nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before moving south I had a den / office. It had a high quality deep green low pile carpet that rolled pretty well. Also had wallpaper with a very subtle pattern of golf flags. It was hard to tell what they were from distance (also off the entry way).

This is what the office in my last house was. Don't have a den/office in our current house, so looking forward to that again FF61D777-1310-4464-AEA7-5ECC5FF110D1.jpeg

Last edited:
I took over a space bedroom. Not much to write home about but the entire room was laid out around having space for the putt out mat and keeping it's location outside of the view of the video call camera.

Back