Pumas

Hola
Reaction score
Handicap
Hola from Pasadena California, I just joined.

I just restarted playing golf after 12 years absence. I stop playing golf when my kids started playing sports, I was a soccer coach, referee for my kids. At times I had 2 soccer teams to coach and referee soccer games too. Now my kids are in college, so now I have time to go back and play the game I love.

Welcome to THP.

Happy New Year to ya!

Happy New Year to ya!

Buckle up and get ready for lot's of good informative info. It's just a great site to meet and discuss topics with folks that love the same thing you do :eek:)

Welcome to THP!

I also have a soccer background. I played and coached a men's team for 7 years and coached all 4 of my kids teams at one time or another. I took up golf years after they had flown the nest. Besides the great golf info here, you will find a lot of soccer folks.

Glad to have you aboard.

:welcome: Hello Neighbor!!! I am in the San Gabriel Valley also... hope you enjoy it here

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Pumas!

Welcome, Pumas. Have fun and post often.

Welcome aboard.

:welcome:
glad ya made it

Hello and :welcome: You are just down the street from me :D

Hi pumas welcome to thp. good to see some other folks who are addicted to golf and soccer.

Btw. Michael Bradley plays for my favourite soccer team Borussia Moenchengladbach the same team Kasey Keller played for in germany

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Hola

Hola

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome

Back