JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Freddie I need some pointers . I'd like to lower my ball flight and gain a little more accuracy. My common miss is high right , especially with the driver .

Sorry the video is unedited I'm mobile .

https://vimeo.com/217179311

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce4fd3847af3021209f5eca895cc87a6.png

This is you at impact in the first swing. Pretty solid! I like the flat feet at impact, old school power. But I'd like to see you get to your left a bit more as the swing flows to completion.

Your second swing was just like the first except you came out of it a bit and caught it thin. This is a by product of flat feet at impact.

You have a compact swing for someone that is so tall so clearing the left side is going to be key to create consistent contact. I would love to see you drive that right knee at the ball to trigger the arms into your swing. You can do this without disrupting your current action. Just feel that knee moving toward the ball and drop those hands.

ce4fd3847af3021209f5eca895cc87a6.png

This is you at impact in the first swing. Pretty solid! I like the flat feet at impact, old school power. But I'd like to see you get to your left a bit more as the swing flows to completion.

Your second swing was just like the first except you came out of it a bit and caught it thin. This is a by product of flat feet at impact.

You have a compact swing for someone that is so tall so clearing the left side is going to be key to create consistent contact. I would love to see you drive that right knee at the ball to trigger the arms into your swing. You can do this without disrupting your current action. Just feel that knee moving toward the ball and drop those hands.

Any ideas on drills? My old coach who moved had me do the step drill but I'd love some other options as well.

Thank you for the response my brother .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back