Help Finding A Foursome

Idrops

Reaction score
Dear Abbey,

I play golf every weekend in a steady foursome. If I don't I go crazy. You know the feeling.

Well, our steady foursome has turned into a twosome as two of the guys have had to drop out for various reasons. We have tried to get two more guys to no avail. We have tried pairing up with two unknowns hoping we could find another steady couple to join our group. (We're still talking golf here, get your mind out of the gutter.) Still can't find the right people. This one smokes. That one plays too slow. The other one lives too far away. etc. I have looked at my circle of friends and cannot find anyone as committed to golf as me.

It boggles my mind that I live in what could arguably be called the golf capital of the USA and we cannot find two other golfers that want to play every weekend like me.

I feel like this is a dating scene. Are there golf bars? Any advice on finding two people as committed to golf as I am? How do you find steady people to play?

Sleepless in Orlando.

THP is a "golf bar" silly rabbit. You are there!

There's gotta be some THPers in your area... Heck, I live in the boonies and I just met a few that are within 45 min of me.

Mingle son... Mingle :)

Dear Abbey,

I play golf every weekend in a steady foursome. If I don't I go crazy. You know the feeling.

Well, our steady foursome has turned into a twosome as two of the guys have had to drop out for various reasons. We have tried to get two more guys to no avail. We have tried pairing up with two unknowns hoping we could find another steady couple to join our group. (We're still talking golf here, get your mind out of the gutter.) Still can't find the right people. This one smokes. That one plays too slow. The other one lives too far away. etc. I have looked at my circle of friends and cannot find anyone as committed to golf as me.

It boggles my mind that I live in what could arguably be called the golf capital of the USA and we cannot find two other golfers that want to play every weekend like me.

I feel like this is a dating scene. Are there golf bars? Any advice on finding two people as committed to golf as I am? How do you find steady people to play?

Sleepless in Orlando.

I always wanted to use this avatar:

:violin:

You're obviously in the right place to find new people for your foursome. Good luck.

Dear Abbey,

Sleepless in Orlando.

You know me and my dad will come play. Sadly I can't play every weekend.

Move to Monroe, GA after we get there and you will automatically have 2 new golfing buddies! :act-up:

Back