Hello From Kansas

SprayTech

Reaction score
Found this site by a google search on the Callaway X24 hots and Callaway edge hybrid set reviews , as I am playing my old set of Callaway X14 pros and would like to update them .

I used to play to an 8 handicap , but quit over 6 years ago due to playing a course near my house and after taking 6 hours and 20 minutes to get to hole 14 I walked off and put the clubs in the closet . That was the final stand on SLOW play for me !!

So I stopped by a 9 hole course this July that my friend works at , that I have not seen in 7 years and found he is now buying it and he got me to come out to play , and got hooked again .

The swing is still there , and the short game I still have , but boy the putting is no where to be found .... LOL Thats why I was looking for new clubs , to maybe hit that damnable dimpled orb closer to the pin so the putting & scores will get lower then 88 for 18 holes :)

SprayTech
Oh and SprayTech doesnt mean I spray the ball all over the place , its that I am an Automotive Paint Refinish Technician of 32 years .

Welcome to THP!

Where in Kansas are you?

Wichita , Ks .

I think there are a few members from out your way. I think Bulldog is one. I am in Kansas City but born in Wichita. Still get out there every few years it seems.

Welcome to THP. I lived in Derby for a while and get back there a bunch. As smally mentioned Bulldog is from there as well. Enjoy the site.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Cool , maybe one day we can all hook up and play a round !
Last time I was in your area was about 15 years ago when I went to Kenneth Smith Golf , in Shawnee Mission , Ks , and had a set of blades custom made for me . Still have them too .

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

welcome to THP spray! looks like the next midwest outing just got a little bigger.

welcome aboard!

Thanks for all the Welcomes ! Nice site you have :)

Hello and :welcome:

Make yourself a home sweet home. Welcome to the Paradise!

Thanks *pulls up a chair* OK , whos got the remote ????? :popcorn:

Back