Heading out to play 9 with RonInThornton today!

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
I thought it'd be funny to post a whole thread about...

Though this will be my first time playing with a person I met thanks to THP, Ron has arranged for quite a few of us THPers to gather in a couple weeks here in the Denver Area.

Looking forward to it!

LOVE THP and the community here... just unbelievable!

Shoot low and have fun!

Look forward to when I get to play with some THP'ers for the first time!

Have a great time dude

Have a great time fellas!

I'm going to sand bag big time to lull Spiff into a false sense of superiority and then thrash him soundly in front of all the THP'ers in a couple of weeks :laughing:

I'm going to sand bag big time to lull Spiff into a false sense of superiority and then thrash him soundly in front of all the THP'ers in a couple of weeks :laughing:

PUHLEASE! I will not be fooled by your lefty voodoo!

I thought it'd be funny to post a whole thread about...

Though this will be my first time playing with a person I met thanks to THP, Ron has arranged for quite a few of us THPers to gather in a couple weeks here in the Denver Area.

Looking forward to it!

LOVE THP and the community here... just unbelievable!

That is Great. Have fun I heading out to try and get 18 in. Need to play with my BABY (Si4).

just got back from playing. got to say, spiff is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, it was truly a pleasure playing with him today.
i took one pic with my phone of spiff on the driving range, but we got busy talking and playing and having a good time and it slipped my mind to take any others until I was driving home.

30-40 mph winds in our faces on the first 4 holes, cross wind left to right on the last nine. I'm thinking seriously of changing my forum name to Na, Kevin Na after the way I worked my wedges today. Needless to say I will be working them real hard between now and the Great Rocky Mtn. Gathering

Please let's all pray to whatever golf gods you wish that the ever to be reviled gales will settle down for our outing (except that I've never seen Buffalo Run when the wind wasn't blowing :banghead: ). I am so tired of playing in wind. I usually don't mind wind, but even I can get enough of it at some point. The way my game as been this year, I have no false expectations for the outing. I'll just wait and see. :golf2:

just got back from playing. got to say, spiff is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, it was truly a pleasure playing with him today.
i took one pic with my phone of spiff on the driving range, but we got busy talking and playing and having a good time and it slipped my mind to take any others until I was driving home.

30-40 mph winds in our faces on the first 4 holes, cross wind left to right on the last nine. I'm thinking seriously of changing my forum name to Na, Kevin Na after the way I worked my wedges today. Needless to say I will be working them real hard between now and the Great Rocky Mtn. Gathering

Right back at you Ron! It was a lot of fun to get out there even with Gale force winds! I took his phone and deleted the picture... :wink:

But seriously, good company and bad golf = good time no matter how you slice it. Yeah, I intended that! The Rocky Mountain gathering should be a blast! I think we should be alright with the wind as we'll have earlier tee times.

Gonna be a blast!

Back