Hartattack's swing

hartattack52

High School Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey GolfTEC pros. I am looking for some advice on my swing. I play off of a 5.9 handicap right now. My ball flight is straight with a slight fade once in awhile. I hit the ball really high with every club and my miss is usually a pull to the left. I don't know if this matter, but I never take any divot with any club. That bugs me and I am wondering if that is bad. Can you let me know what to work on?

Thanks for the help!

hartattack52 - Well, it will be tough to show you from that video but I can see if from the side view. To me, your swing is very long and your hands are very high at the top. I did not see that you were very steep in your downswing with your path but I could see where it could be from time to time though. What I would want you to work on it shortening your backswing, get the club more around you, and then teach to try to take some divots. The "pick" and left misses I think are coming your FLIP through impact. By getting you essentially more compact at the top you would have a better chance to get back to the ball in a more effective manner.

Patrick Nuber
PGA Certified Professional
GolfTEC - Golden, CO

Ok, thanks. I will try to get some better videos up soon.

Back