HackMotion Training Device

I've only ever used it with irons. I wouldn't think it would work well with driver given the difference in release. Am I wrong in that? I've never seen a driver in any of their videos or anything.

I've only ever used it with irons. I wouldn't think it would work well with driver given the difference in release. Am I wrong in that? I've never seen a driver in any of their videos or anything.
Works fine with driver.

Works fine with driver.

Cool. I'll try it out, then. Been doing a lot of swing change work on driver with my Skillest coach. Might help.

Did anyone buy this one and were you happy with the results?

This is an INCREDIBLE device. But, I stand by what I said in the review, it gives a LOT of info, and if not used by someone who understands or with a teaching professional, it can lead to paralysis by over analysis

You should wait. I hear they will be on sale starting.... ummmm... March 15th... yeah... that's it. March 15th. 😇

Cool. I'll try it out, then. Been doing a lot of swing change work on driver with my Skillest coach. Might help.

Driver lesson this morning, grooving new downswing motion. Practiced some after dinner then hit 10 with the HM on. All 10 too extended at the top, 7 of 10 good at impact, other 3 maybe 1-3 too extended. Which is why this thing is so useful because I feel like I’m trying to mimick DJ at the top trying to get rid of that extension and can’t do it lol I would swear I’m fine there if it wasn’t being measured.

And @JDax in all seriousness I bought mine in early November during a Black Friday sale. They’re a lot and the only rati did is be a the Jaguars sucked and I took money I planned to spend going to a game and bought a HM instead 😂

Works fine with driver.
Very good for putter also. For example the first plot shows my wrists are flexing too much during the stroke. The second plot shows my wrists are not rotating/twisting.

I will try this again today to see if I can stabilize my wrists more effectively.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211_101922_HackMotion Golf.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_101922_HackMotion Golf.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240211_102043_HackMotion Golf.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_102043_HackMotion Golf.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
IMG_4401.png

Good session this afternoon. New record for top and % in bottom with 7 iron. I think it helped solidify a feel my coach has been trying to get me into in the backswing.

IMG_4403.png
Driver, on the other hand, I just can’t get the feel quite right at the top, though I get it back in range for impact. Complete opposite of the 7 iron.

On course I hit the driver better than irons. Stupid game. 😂

Back