Great buy From Akh223

KevvDogg

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to acknowledge a purchase I just made from Akh223 (Andy). This is the first time I have purchased anything from a THP member and of course top notch transaction, I expected nothing but to be honest. That is just he type of people that associate on here and I love it. I had a few questions about a putter he was selling and he replied quickly with all the answers. So i pulled the trigger and within 2 days I received the putter and it is in immaculate condition looks like it was never used. Brand new basically. I just wanted to thank him for a very very great transaction and a sweet putter. Now I cant wait to try it out, glad it is raining here in delaware today or I might have had to call off work to test it out before the weekend.

Well done guys!

Wtg guys

Just wanted to acknowledge a purchase I just made from Akh223 (Andy). This is the first time I have purchased anything from a THP member and of course top notch transaction, I expected nothing but to be honest. That is just he type of people that associate on here and I love it. I had a few questions about a putter he was selling and he replied quickly with all the answers. So i pulled the trigger and within 2 days I received the putter and it is in immaculate condition looks like it was never used. Brand new basically. I just wanted to thank him for a very very great transaction and a sweet putter. Now I cant wait to try it out, glad it is raining here in delaware today or I might have had to call off work to test it out before the weekend.

Thanks Kevin, glad it got to you safe and sound. I hope you like the putter and it lowers your scores.

Andy

That's great guys.

Back