Golfholics calls it quits

hackitup

Team Vosh - 2024 Victory Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
13ish
Golfholics was one of the first YouTube golf channels I started watching. I used their “going for the make” line when asking my son what his plan was to attack a par 5 and got a smile out of him. I got eyrolled when saying I was gonna “David Toms it”. It’s being called an extended break, but I’m not sure it doesn’t become a hobby. Sharing this for others who might have followed in the past.

I saw the video and title and thought it was click bait!

I saw the video and title and thought it was click bait!
Same here. But they’re not really the click baity title type. That’s probably why I went back and watched it.

Claire has her own channel so it will be ok

Interesting. Anyone want to give a synopsis for those of us that don't have an hour ten?

I used to watch some of their stuff. Mostly fun. Claire Hogle got her start on their channel and it seems like she's got a good thing going now.

Interesting. Anyone want to give a synopsis for those of us that don't have an hour ten?

I used to watch some of their stuff. Mostly fun. Claire Hogle got her start on their channel and it seems like she's got a good thing going now.
I watched for a little bit and didn't realize Marko went through a divorce. Not sure the whole story but Mike I guess had to run everything for awhile.

I watched for a little bit and didn't realize Marko went through a divorce. Not sure the whole story but Mike I guess had to run everything for awhile.
Yeah I skip tapped a couple spots quick and heard 'lots of things happen when you go through a divorce, but I lost 30 lbs, and have never been happier' or something. I smiled because he looked like he was saying it to convince himself.

Tough either way though I'm sure. Feels like they had been at it a long while.

dude they introduced me to California courses that I played and tropical house music! sad to see them call it quits

What @echico posted below. Most of it was kind of a trip down memory lane and thank you’s from fans and Marko and Coach. But the grind of having personal lives and jobs got in the way. This is an “extended break of 6, 9, or maybe 12 months” but for now it’s indefinite. I didn’t get the feeling it’ll come back but I also didn’t get the feeling it wouldn’t of things changed.

It's been a while since I watched any of their videos but I recall liking them. I didn't realize Claire got her start there, she's definitely moved up the YouTube golf ladder

never heard of this, but always a bummer to see something like this end. Hopefully things are good for those involved.

Who is Claire? Is this something I should be watching? 😂

Claire is definitely worth watching, being drop-dead gorgeous and a fantastic golfer. I don't like her personality as much as Paris though.

Really going to miss Mike and Marko. They set the bar incredibly high for amateur YouTube golf content and a large portion of YouTube golf content is better as a result.

Back