WTB Golf set in regular or senior flex (for nephew)

93civiccpe

#LunaticFringe / "Hips Don't Lie" - Shakira
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning,
I got the chance to play golf with my nephew who has gotten the golf bug and has outgrown the junior set he hardly used. A few of us were talking about getting him some clubs (even if just an iron set). He needs men's standard length clubs in regular flex or possibly senior flex. Let me know what you have for sale!!

I’ve got a set of everything putter in reg flex graphites. Bought in 2014 but couldn’t play for 7 years so they only have about two dozen rounds on them. Great shape. Message me if interested. Don’t need much for them.

2017 p790 6-aw with recoil smacwrap F3 shafts.

Hey @93civiccpe do you need a bag for him? I have a red/black Nike stand bag that's probably 12-15 years old at this point, but still in usable shape, I could ship to ya.
IMG_1497.jpeg

Good morning,
I got the chance to play golf with my nephew who has gotten the golf bug and has outgrown the junior set he hardly used. A few of us were talking about getting him some clubs (even if just an iron set). He needs men's standard length clubs in regular flex or possibly senior flex. Let me know what you have for sale!!
Thread 'FS Homna XP-1 iron set' https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/fs-homna-xp-1-iron-set.8948233/

I still have this iron set.

Hey @93civiccpe do you need a bag for him? I have a red/black Nike stand bag that's probably 12-15 years old at this point, but still in usable shape, I could ship to ya.
View attachment 9222634
I really appreciate that but I already gifted him one of my extra bags. I love this community!! You guys are the absolute best!!

Have a set (4 & 5 hybrids and 6 - GW) of Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro with Recoil 95 F3 (regular flex) shafts in excellent condition. Was getting ready to put them up for sale. Let me know if interested and I will be glad to send pictures.

Back