Golf Pride A+++++

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
So I had purchased some whiteouts for my irons and everyone of them are very slick . Even to the point my instructor grabbed one of my clubs and made a comment about them . Well anyway i tweeted @golfpridegrips about the issue not really expecting anything in return. i received a DM the next morning to send my email address to them that customer service would like to contact me. After a few emails about my problem they are sending me out a set of 13 NIION grips to replace them with. :good:

that's great. Enjoy the NIIONs

Nice service. Awesome to hear companies treat their customers right.

I contacted Golf Pride about a week and a half ago via email with a rather oddball question and not only were they very responsive and accommodating, they also sent me a cool hat (UPS 2nd day air!) as a thank-you for contacting them. Class act all the way.

Great work by GolfPride! It's always a pleasure to know that OEM's really do care about there customers.

now that is some awesome customer service!

Golfpride loves taking care of their customers.

I went to the 2010 PGA Merchandise show in Florida with my girl who was trying to get her tour card for LPGA or Futures Tour competition at that time. We stopped by Golfpride to see if they could help out with some kind of deal for grips. We were told to go to the Golfpride booth the 2nd day and would be taken care of. 4 days after the merchandise show, 26 Multi Compound grips (black and pink for the girls) were delivered by UPS with a note saying good luck at Q School. Didn't pay a dime for either the grips or shipping.

Big amounts of respect for Golfpride.

That's awesome guys! Just like Manny said, love it when an OEM actually LOVES taking care of their customers. Companies like that are the best to work with!

That's awesome guys! Just like Manny said, love it when an OEM actually LOVES taking care of their customers. Companies like that are the best to work with!

Makes me feel guilty for buying Iomic grips, but I'll be back to Golfpride as soon as these wear out.

That's awesome. Its definitely a great way for them to keep customers coming back.

I have used golf pride grips on my past three re grips. Glad to hear how they conduct themselves, I will continue to support them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back