Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got an email for some new stuff from an online retailer. Noticed they were hawking a product called Golf Mission to improve your mental game. Looked it up and it looks like a pretty cool product. Was wondering if anyone had this or had heard of it.

http://www.playgolfmission.com/golf-mission.asp

I'm always interested in any tools to help my mental game. I'd be interested to hear more about this product. Get it and see if it drops your handicap to a 4 like that other guy. :D Mental focus is the most difficult part of this game IMO.

Hehe...Im in Chunky's head. Get one for Cookie too.

I think I'm going to get it. JB you are in trouble!! If some dude on the internet can drop 4 strokes I can drop 7 at least! KB lets do this

I think I'm going to get it. JB you are in trouble!! If some dude on the internet can drop 4 strokes I can drop 7 at least! KB lets do this

But that was INternetGolfer, so take it with a grain of salt. :D

Interesting... A live board game you can play while golfing?

I'd try it out. Anything that would make my focus better on the course I'd definitely try.

But that was INternetGolfer, so take it with a grain of salt. :D

I'm quietly lol so not to make my teammate angry

It looks like its an app too. that is cool

This might be exactly what I need. I was standing over 25 footers today and just thinking how JB would not miss this. And then I 3 jacked it.

Anchoring is not all its cracked up to be!

This just seems like a $30 package to get you to focus in smaller intervals...

Why not just come up with small goals before you go out and play? Am I missing something?

Why not just come up with small goals before you go out and play? Am I missing something?

Seems to be about a $2 app. Might be worth it for fun. I am really chunkypondering this one for Cookie.

I can set goals for myself but a game just seems funner and my competitive side would take over. Seems like it might keep me more focused. That is just me though.

pretty cool idea i might try the iphone app.

Is Team Hackers allowed to endorse products lol?

Back