Golf Daytona Beach area

Johnboy12.5

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 9.1
I have a business trip to Daytona Beach weekend of March 19th and would like to get some golf in either before or after or both.........any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks calebt17, I knew about the lpga, but not indigo lakes.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a bowling tournament there Memorial Day weekend and we will probably play lpga international. Any opinion on which course there is better?

I played Cypress Head last year around this time. It was a pretty nice course and they kept it well maintained. Greens were pretty quick if I remember correctly. There was a decent amount of water in play as well.http://www.cypressheadgolf.com/cypress.asp?id=155&page=2416 It's located a little south of Daytona in Port Orange.

Wow DD looks like a very nice track. Thanks

No prob. It was in really good shape when I played and was fairly cheap for Florida courses. I think it was $40ish.

Cypress Head does sound nice. My "home" course, more or less, is an Arthur Hills design as well, built around the same time. I'm sure Cypress would feel familiar.

I've still got to take a long weekend and go down and just play LPGA and the other courses mentioned. It's just out of the range I normally feel like driving just for a round of golf (about 1:15-1:30 down I-95 depending on traffic).

thanks dawg, looks like it might be one course of Thursday and LPGA on Friday afternoon after we finish setting up for the weekend!!!

thanks dawg, looks like it might be one course of Thursday and LPGA on Friday afternoon after we finish setting up for the weekend!!!
Enjoy!

Back