Glove Testing Results Survey

Glove Testing Results Survey

• Total voters

calebt17

Reaction score
Handicap
Which glove are you most impressed with after the testing results?

FootJoy Spidr2

FootJoy SofJoy/StaSoft/Weathersof

FootJoy Pure Touch/SciFlex

Srixon

TM Tour Preferred

TM Targa Tour/Stratus

Adidas Inertia/Exert

Bridgestone

Mizuno

Bionic Pro/Performance

I purchased a TaylorMade Tour Preferred today. It sounds comparable to the FJ Pure Touch which JB seemed to have positive things to say as did our reviewers.

The Titleist Players glove fits my hand the best. And, they are very durable...lasting several rounds. I've worn the Nike Dura Feel and Callaway Tech Series. But, the palm part seems larger than average and I have to bring the velcro over too much. And, the next smaller size in those isn't long enough for my fingers.

well, i voted for the bionic pro, b/c i picked one up today. i've been in dire need of a glove and based off of what i've read i think i made a great choice. plus it fit well and it wasn't a FJ weathersoft glove, those were my options.

well, i voted for the bionic pro, b/c i picked one up today. i've been in dire need of a glove and based off of what i've read i think i made a great choice. plus it fit well and it wasn't a FJ weathersoft glove, those were my options.

great choice man! price is a little steep and i wasnt sure about the stitching but everything else was perfect!

After reading P4B's review of the Bridgestone eglove, I will have to give it a try. I'm also interested in trying the Mizzy and the Spider.

After reading P4B's review of the Bridgestone eglove, I will have to give it a try. I'm also interested in trying the Mizzy and the Spider.

I used the Mizuno DualFlex this past Sunday and it worked great. I was using the Titleist Players, which is my favorite. But, it was so humid I had to switch gloves on the 8th hole. I should've switched before that considering my 2 swings prior to that. Anyway, the Miz' made it through the rest of the round. That's the first time I've ever had to change gloves during a round. I guess the Titleist Players leather is a little thinner..but still durable. I'll save them for the less humid days.

So far, I would like to try the FJ Pure, but the glove I have really been wanting to try hasnt made the reviews yet. So I am anxious for the nest set of reviews to hear one opinion on the specific one I am looking at

Back