General praise of the THP site especially as they truly know and can communicate on golf equipment

Rummpd

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Was off for a few years but this site is fabulous. JB and other reviewers truly know their stuff and merchandise not normally promoted is fairly. Videos and other things of high quality. Knowledge level and respect of posters is superior.

I have built clubs and played a high competitive level (state ams, Panasonic Open in Panama etc.) but was away due to health and work deferred from golf as a passion for some time and this site has spurred my own personal interest to get back into the game and I cannot endorse it enough.

Props all around. Pass on any way to support the site other than the albatross club (which I joined as it supports St. Jude's where I trained in part years ago - am trained in pediatrics, sports medicine and public health/preventive medicine)?

PDR

Last edited:
I'm assuming you meant THP in the title of this thread and JB in the body, but yes, I wholeheartedly agree. This site is fabulous !

I'm assuming you meant THP in the title of this thread and JB in the body, but yes, I wholeheartedly agree. This site is fabulous !
Thanks fixed JB and someone can fix title appreciated it had been a long week! But have new clubs to try weekend!

Can some with access please change thread title to THP - thanks!

Thanks for updating thread title etc. Props again. PDR

Back