For Trade FT/FS: Cobra LTDX LS 9* Head

Cosyn19

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to trade or sell my Cobra LTDX LS 9* Driver Head. Head is in mint condition(easy 9+ out of 10), only a few very very faint marks on the sole. This was my experiment with Cobra drivers and I just wasn't a fan. Headcover is brand new too and included. I'm not sure if this is a Cobra thing, but the screw that connects the head to the shaft does not stay in the head when disconnected. It's fine once the head is connect, but when you remove the head, the screw goes loose.

**No shaft available as I am keeping them to have new adapters installed.** (If you require a shaft, I do have a used stock Atmos blue (stiff) with a Cobra adapter that I could include with it)

I am interested in trading this for a Taylormade driver head. Prefer 8* or 9*. Particularly interested in a Sim 2, Sim 2 Max, Stealth +. Would also consider the Stealth 2 or Stealth 2+ and I am willing to add cash to a deal for one of those.

If interested in buying, I would be willing to sell it for $240USD shipped. I can ship from Canada or the US, so I'm open to deals with anyone. I am new to the forum, but if you require any feedback ratings, I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (wheeler5519) and on sideline swap (Kronwall55).

Attachments

• Cobra2.jpg
    Cobra2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Cobra3.jpg
    Cobra3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Cobra4.jpg
    Cobra4.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Cobra5.jpg
    Cobra5.jpg