FS: Tour Academy Pro, LH Clubs, Shafts, Putter grip, & headcovers

HandyManny

This Is Paradise
Reaction score
Hey THP'ers I have a few things that I need to get rid of ASAP! I will ship them out right away once they are purchased. I'm not interested in any trades right now. Please feel free to throw me any offers you may have also. Thank you. Lets get them into the hands of those who could benefit from them more than I can.
*All prices include shipping.

2. Cleveland Classic 310 w/ Miyazaki 5gS shaft. Comes with headcover. Price: $55.00
yha5y9az.jpg

2ubagegu.jpg

a3ebunun.jpg

tyjevury.jpg

u7a3egaz.jpg

3. Adams Idea Pro Black hybrid. 23° w/ VooDoo SNV8 shaft. Stiff flex. Price: $35.00
9ave7uga.jpg

ysyqagu9.jpg

5y3u5u8u.jpg

4. Cleveland 588 60° chrome wedge. 12° of bounce. True Temper wedge flex. Price: $35.00
sasegaza.jpg

dapu2y9e.jpg

5. Cleveland CG15 56° wedge. 14° of bounce. True Temper wedge flex. Price: $35.00
gadu4a4u.jpg

4a2a8uty.jpg

6. Cleveland Classic putter. 33inches. Does not have a grip installed. Price: $30.00
tumebeha.jpg

etaqupy8.jpg

7. Odyssey White Hot 2Ball putter. 33 inches. w/ Winn Triple Line pistol grip. Comes with US Open Odyssey headcover. Price: $40.00
Willing to sell the headcover by itself for $20.00
epedaram.jpg

syhuhe7y.jpg

apasupyj.jpg

5y7usy3e.jpg

8. KBS Tour shafts. All stiff flex. Shafts for a 3, 8, and 9 iron. Keeping them together. Price: $25.00
amujuquz.jpg

10. Cleveland Putter headcover. 10/10 rating. Price: $10.00
duta7u6y.jpg

11. Odyssey Versa Pistol grip. Pulled from Versa. Excellent condition. Price: $10.00
egymeje8.jpg

Thank you!

-Manny

Last edited:
THP headcover sold. Lets keep it going.

pm sent

What is the difference between the tour academy home edition and the home edition pro? Just curious as with a quick search did not see anything eluding to a difference.

What is the difference between the tour academy home edition and the home edition pro? Just curious as with a quick search did not see anything eluding to a difference.

The Pro edition comes with the impact bag, a well illustrated book with tons of helpful images & I do believe the alignment sticks.

Do you have any interest in it?

Tour Academy is sold. Dropped the prices on almost all of them. Lets keep them going:)

Bump for everyone.

Price drop :)

PM sent

Bump + price drop!

Bump...

Back