FS: Titleist 910 Woods & Hybrids, AP1 712 Irons, and SM4 Vokey Wedges

Frank Bullitt

Reaction score
Handicap
Complete Set of 2012 Titleist Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons, and Wedges
Looking for a set of well-matched Titleist woods, hybrids, irons, and wedges? This is a unique opportunity to buy an entire set of high quality 2012 Titleist clubs that are all matched up in terms of shafts and gapping. This setup comes with just two different types of shafts (Bassara in the woods and hybrids, and Graphite Design Tour AD in the irons and wedges). All clubs are in VERY good shape, have been played less than 10 rounds and are in pristine condition considering the price. Every club has a high-end upgraded Winn Xi7 grip, all have serial numbers that have been registered with Team Titleist and were purchased just 6 months old so they are still covered under warranty. Details about each club is provided below. Please refer to Titleist.com if you need additional details or model pictures.

Pricing & Shipping
These clubs together sell for $1979.88 @ Golfsmith, get them here for $1200, free shipping for domestic US (no international shipping). Buyer should contact me via phone to discuss payment and shipping. Mark Combs, 949-***_**** buyer should use Paypal, pickup is fine if buyer is in Southern California....

Extras - $132 worth of grips and iron covers
Included is a complete set of brand new matching Winn Xi7 grips (17 grips @ $6 each = $102, plus a set of irons covers for the irons and wedges @ $30)

Titleist 910FD 3 Wood, MITSUBISHI RAYON BASSARA 55 Gram, RH, R-Flex SOLD
The Titleist® 910 fairway metals deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. With its larger volume head design, the Titleist 910Fd provides enhanced distance and control from the tee compared to a traditional fairway metal. A deeper face and larger hitting area inspire the confidence needed to hit the fairway more often. And its patented, SureFit™ Tour, dual-angle hosel technology provides the ability to make precise, independent loft and lie adjustments to fine-tune ball flight for more distance and accuracy

Titleist 910F 5 Wood, MITSUBISHI RAYON BASSARA 55 Gram, RH, R-Flex SOLD
The Titleist® 910 fairway metals deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. The Titleist 910F delivers versatile, all-around performance from the tee or turf. Its thin crown and high performance weighting create a low and deep CG for easier launch off the turf. And its patented, SureFit™ Tour, dual-angle hosel technology provides the ability to make precise, independent loft and lie adjustments to fine-tune ball flight for more distance and accuracy.

Titleist 910H 24’ & 27’ Hybrid, MITSUBISHI RAYON BASSARA 60 Gram, RH, R-Flex SOLD
Titleist® 910 hybrids deliver total performance and versatility with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. With a completely redesigned head, the 910H generates higher launch with less spin for greater control and consistency. And the new, SureFit™ Tour, dual-angle hosel technology provides the ability to make precise, independent loft and lie adjustments for a better flight with more control.

** Titleist Bassara Shafts use elastic titanium nickel wire technology to provide a responsive tip section. This combines with a specific torque level for each flex to create a super-lightweight shaft with a high launch angle, good stability and great feel.

Titleist AP1 712, 6-Gap (6 total AP1 irons), GRAPHITE DESIGN TOUR AD 65I, RH, R-Flex, 2’ upright, standard length

Titleist AP1 712 ® irons are advanced performance, multi-material irons that offer more forgiveness, solid feel and improved looks for the aspiring to skilled golfer.

Key improvements to the new AP1 irons add forgiveness without sacrificing shot control - factors previously thought to be mutually exclusive. AP1 irons are more forgiving because of their more efficient, high MOI design while also featuring a more traditional appearance with a progressive blade length throughout the set.

Forgiveness, solid feel and improved looks. Advance your game with the new AP1 irons.

Titleist Vokey Design SM4 Wedges, 54’ and 58’, GRAPHITE DESIGN TOUR AD 65I, RH, R-Flex, 2’ upright, standard length

Precise shots require precision technology, and the technologically advanced fourth generation Titleist Vokey Design® Spin Milled™ (SM4) wedges from master craftsman Bob Vokey define the standard for wedge performance. Bob’s extensive testing, both in the workshop and with the world’s best players, has resulted in wedges that produce more spin and control thanks to entirely re-engineered grooves and tighter scoreline spacing. And with a larger number of tour proven loft and bounce combinations, there are more ways to hit it close than ever before.

** Titleist GRAPHITE DESIGN TOUR AD 65I Shafts
Titleist Tour AD 65i is an ultra-lightweight iron shaft with a low flex point and medium high torque. This provides a high launch angle and spin rate for the moderate speed, smooth swinging player.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed you phone number and email. Please have potential buyers contact you via PM

Thank you

I sold the fairway woods and hybrids. I only have the irons and wedges for sale. I'd let the 8 irons (6 iron through gap, and the 54' and 58' SM4 Vokey's) go for $550 and I'd ship them for free to the lower 48 states

FB

Back