Desmond

Let's have fun.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi - Offering a SeeMore mFGP2, Bettinardi BB-39, and a PXG Gen 1 Gunboat

SeeMore Nashville mFGP2 Compact Blade Style Mallet, SOLD

Last edited:
Next Up is A Bettinardi BB-39 Carbon Steel, Soft Feel, Clean and Beautiful Lines, Forgiving, 35 inches, 70 lie, 3 of loft, 350g, StockTour Shaft, Blue Bett Grip, Slight Toe Hang, Condition is Shop Worn - Looks Perfect. MSRP was $300, SOLD

Last edited:
Finally, the PXG Gunboat Gen 1 Putter (Like New - No scratches or nicks, perfect at address), RoseMark 1.52 Grip, 35 inches, High MOI, 4 Loft, SW is F4, Total Weight 522g, Extremely Stable, Face Balanced. Original Owner. Great PXG Hat thrown in, and Shipping Included. Originally $400.

CONUSA $129

IMG_0743.jpegIMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0747.jpegIMG_0746.jpeg

Last edited:
Those clubs all look to be in great shape, good luck with the sale! Free bump❗

Those clubs all look to be in great shape, good luck with the sale! Free bump❗

Thanks, they are. The putters are like new. Great deal. The Ping head looks great.

If someone buys the driver, i have the matching ping headcover free, just pay shipping!

Bump for price reductions - for like new putters. Going out of town, would like to sell tonight. Very low pricing.

Bettinardi BB-39 $179 CONUSA
PXG Gunboat. $129 CONUSA

Is the gunboat weight the 370 or 400 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I may have answered my own question, I bet the heavier one has an H on the sole

There is no H on the sole. Total weight is 522 grams and the SW is approx F4. That's pretty darn heavy to me in terms of balance. This is Gen 1.

Back