FS: Scotty Kombi NEW - 34" (with ProV1's if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dssxxxx

Reaction score
Handicap
7.5 Index
Brand New Scotty Cameron Kombi 34" with headcover. Too many putters and wife says to start cleaning out inventory.

$265.00 paypal shipped lower 48

Will include up to 4 dozen NEW Pro V1's (logo'ed - mine) @ $35.00 per dozen - choose 2008 or 2009 Pro V1's - mix - buy none or up to 4 dozen @ $35.00 per dozen shipped.

Last edited:
Brand New Scotty Cameron Kombi 34" with headcover. Too many putters and wife says to start cleaning out inventory.

$265.00 paypal shipped lower 48

Will include up to 4 dozen NEW Pro V1's (logo'ed - mine) @ $35.00 per dozen - choose 2008 or 2009 Pro V1's - mix - buy none or up to 4 dozen @ $35.00 per dozen shipped.

Great looking putter....I am currently not in the market for a putter...however where in the world did you get all those balls!?! Also are you saying you're selling the balls separate of the putter or are they only available as a joint transaction?

It is a lot of balls............:) I usually use 4-5 balls per round. Give them to the caddie after I use them. What can I say....I'm rough on balls and do not like playing with any ball that looks used.

The balls are a throw in to make the transaction.

My the way......2008 Pro v1's are numbered 1-4 2009 Pro V1's are numbered 7

Price lowered: $245.00 paypal shipped lower 48 or make "reasonable" offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back