Status
Not open for further replies.

kozmo

Is that a Titleist?
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 8.6
Hello THPers,
Trying to sell my Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5 putter-Asking for $250, Shipping included in CONUS. PayPal only.
After I purchesed this putter I sent it to the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop where it was reshafted to 36in with custom shaft band, installed custom grip, installed custom engraved weights, & engraved additional Sight Line on Topline of putter with white paint fill. Putter has some scratches on bottom and a few very minor dings, alway kept headcover on, grip shows wear.
Installed on Putter: 2- Scotty Cameron Custom Shop engraved 5g weights Custom Shop Red shaft band Custom Shop White/Red midsize grip
2- Scotty Cameron Original Headcovers, used condition 2- Scotty Cameron Original 15g weightsScotty Cameron Oil Cloth, used condition. All will be shipped in Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Box, shown in pics

fd90ce57.jpg

b6521333.jpg

e07ba2bd.jpg

b6450db6.jpg

2f2e7411.jpg

ea96fbe5.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please take the time to add the photos to this thread. If you do not know how please send me a pm and I can walk you through it.

Could you please take the time to add the photos to this thread. If you do not know how please send me a pm and I can walk you through it.

Thanks breeze

pm sent

Sold... You can lock this up
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back