FS: Scotty, Betti, Seemore

lambro2

Reaction score
Handicap
Club Dues are up and after some unexpected expenses for my boys and home I'm forced to part with some sticks I was certain were with me for good. I figured there was no use staring at a bunch of pretty clubs if I didn't have a place to play. Plus my MFGP2 hasn't missed a single round in the last year.

35" Scotty Cameron GOLO S in flawless condition with head cover $200-sold
Image_zps8e275e2e.jpg

35" Bettinardi SS#7. Best looking putter I've ever gamed. She's a real head turner and the milled face provide's a super pure roll. $200- sold
photocopy_zps1166de15.jpg

35" Seeemore Tour Limited z3 platinum. Awesome putter here. Does have blemishes on it (one on bottom of toe and another on bottom straight down from shaft. Neither can be seen from address and they unfortunately came when a friend dropped it.) This is number 15 of the series and it comes with the limited edition headcover and weights.
$220-sold
Imagecopy2_zpsfea33cd2.jpg

35" Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback with sweet red,white, blue custom paint fill. It's in great shape. $160- sold
Imagecopy3_zpse10fb595.jpg

I also have three irons sets that I'd be willing to part with if anyone is interested. Two are classics and the other just two seasons old. They are Becu Ping Eye 2's 4-sw, Ping Zing's 3-P, and Srixon Z-Stars 3-p.

Last edited:
How much for the z stars? I know a guy looking.for a set

Pm'd you Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore and Betti are sold.

PM sent.

Golo is sold

Back