FS: Ping G LS, Apex Pro 14, Cameron M2, Odyssey 1W, Kingson Slighter GSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,

A few items up for sale today! Hit me with some offers. I am looking to get rid of these quickly

If anything sells tonight, I will ship out tomorrow.

1) Set of Callaway Apex Pro 14 irons. 4-P with C Taper X flex shafts. Blue, Pure grips blown on with an air compressor. 5 iron plays 39" which is 1" over standard for most sets. Condition is pretty good for how badly we all know these Apex irons wear. The badges are removed from the cavities of all the heads. Some started to peel so I just removed them all. Not sure what the swingweight is...but it is pretty heavy as 1" over standard sets usually are. I can bend the loft/lie to match your needs at no cost.

Price is $290

2) Ping G LS driver. 9* loft. Shafted with a Fujikura Speeder 757x shaft. This plays to just over 45". This driver has been used 1 round as far as I know. Purchased the head from WRX and never used it myself. As you can see in the picture, the ferrule shows a very little bit of glue and has a small knick. There is tip prep showing as this used to be in a driver with a longer adapter. Includes headcover in new condition.

Price is $310

3) 2016 Cameron Newport M2. Very very good condition. I got this putter from someone else and I just do not get along with it. A bit too boxy for my liking. 35" with a Superstroke GT 2.0 grip. Counterweight and cap is included, but tool is not (simple wrench works fine). I will also include a set of aftermaket 20g weights. Headcover included.

Price is $old

4) Odyssey Black 1W putter. This originally came with a straight shaft so I installed a double bend shaft (please note it is a bit discolored at the bottom of the shaft). Head is in fantastic condition. Just a bit of 34.5" measured from the center of the face. Pink Odyssey headcover included.

Price is $old

5) Kingston KP1 GSS putter that was customized by Tom Slighter. Tom welded a midslant neck to this putter rather than the standard plumbers neck. The neck was bent at Golfsmith in order to play a bit more upright. There is a nick on the bottom of the putter but this does not change playability at all. Otherwise, very good condition! Plays just over 34.5" with a Winn black putter grip.

Price is $180

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back