FS: LH Callaway Razr Fit Driver (10.5*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Up for grabs is a USED Callaway Razr Fit Driver. The driver comes equipped with the stock RIP'd shaft in a Stiff flex. It is a 10.5* head and has a RED Lamkin REL 3GEN grip on it. The driver is used and has appropriate wear on the sole and face. No sky marks, dents, or dings. It comes with the stock headcover and the wrench.

If you have any questions please ask. I am asking $275 (shipped) and will accept PAYPAL only.

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

It's backwards! :) GLWS!

Very tempting here. If we weren't so close to the outing and demo day I would jump all over this. I definitely need a new driver, but I believe I'm gonna wait and try some out first.

Very tempting here. If we weren't so close to the outing and demo day I would jump all over this. I definitely need a new driver, but I believe I'm gonna wait and try some out first.

What if I told you I'd sell it to you for $260 shipped?

This bad boy needs to go!

What if I told you I'd sell it to you for $260 shipped?

This bad boy needs to go!

No idea why someone hasn't bought it for that. That's absurdly amazing. I'm going to practice my left handed swing, brb

If the new client I got signed on yesterday starts ordering soon, I may have to jump on it. If not, when I do start to see an influx I will shoot you a PM and see if you have anything you are looking to unload. Unfortunately, with the outing in a month, money is tight.

PM Sent, I think

Last edited:
Can a mod at a CPU please lock this one up?

Bye bye.... *tear*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back