FS: LH Callaway Diablo Octane and SeeMore Si3

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
For sale today I have a LH Callaway Diablo Octane 10.5* driver and a SeeMore Si3 belly putter.

First up is the driver. This driver is in fantastic condition (9/10) with little sole and face wear. The crown is in excellent condition also. The only slight blemish is a few small chips at the point where the crown meets the face that are not seen at address (see pictures). Installed in it is an aftermarket Matrix Radix HD6 shaft with a white Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip that is in fantastic condition. It comes with the stock headcover included, and I would like to get $135 shipped for this one.

2uguvahu.jpg

ga3apy7a.jpg

yhymu6er.jpg

mehynana.jpg

6ypu9a3e.jpg

upureru9.jpg

Next up is the putter. Here I have a SeeMore Si3 belly putter that is 42.5 inches in length. I gamed it for a very short period of time, so it is in very good condition with little to no sole wear (9/10). The only blemish in it is a few very small chips in the paint on the hosel (see pictures). It comes with the stock SeeMore belly putter grip and the headcover is not included. I would like to get $100 shipped for this.

usarume2.jpg

e3yzuta8.jpg

dypyna7u.jpg

gapa2u7u.jpg

vetude4y.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with price drops.

Bump again with price drops. I'll also give a discount to Albatross Members!

Looking for any trades for the Si3??
Got some assorted clubs including a Good condition Super XTD 17* Stiff Hybrid

LMK...

Bama

Looking for any trades for the Si3??
Got some assorted clubs including a Good condition Super XTD 17* Stiff Hybrid

LMK...

Bama

I'll PM you.

Back