FS: KBS C-Tapers Stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
Hey Guys,

I won these shafts on Facebook about a month ago. Was planning on putting them in either some 2.0s or G15s but then was lucky enough to win the Mizuno JPXs and thus no longer need these.

They are the brand new KBS C-Tapers Stiff 3-pw with satin finish. As you can see in the pictures they are still in the plastic, and I only cut the bag to show all 8 shafts. They come with the KBS C-Taper stickers for each shaft as well.

So I've seen these go for $280 from distributors, I'd like to get $250 and that includes shipping. Please PM me if you're interested. I'd like to run this through paypal and I'll ship as soon as payment is transferred.

Here are some pics:

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Sorry if the image quality is poor, I've got a pretty old camera.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Spiff those just look sick! I would buy these from you if they were the right flex. Good luck! There is going to be some lucky guy that gets these!

Thanks Doc!

If anyone is interested make an offer! I'm trying to pick up a new driver and selling these coupled with selling my old driver and I might get something nice.

Thanks again for looking.

If you want a new driver you should enter the US Open THP & Srixon Z Star Driver competition. On you're run you're bound to win :)

veeeeerrrrry tempting. Maybe I overlook it, but are these 4-GW or 3-PW?

Sorry didn't make that clear and I'll edit the OP, but they are 3-PW.

Thanks for looking!

Lol, man if these are still around after some budgeting I can't deny I may purchase. Such a killer deal. I don't know how these would fit my swing but worth looking into. I know I shouldnt but man!

Sorry didn't make that clear and I'll edit the OP, but they are 3-PW.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks, Spaceman.

Lol, man if these are still around after some budgeting I can't deny I may purchase. Such a killer deal. I don't know how these would fit my swing but worth looking into. I know I shouldnt but man!

Yoccos, please hurry up and buy these before I justify spending the $$!! lol

Dude if he would take $20 they'd be sold right now lol. Plane tickets and moves took up my cash! plus the deposit. LOL. ugh, hoping payday works or Ill sell an organ or two.

Thanks, Spaceman.

Yoccos, please hurry up and buy these before I justify spending the $$!! lol

I have been wanting these bad...considering making an offer. May PM you shortly.

Alright guys, price drop coming.

I'm looking at lowering the price to $215. I am hoping to get $200 and assuming shipping will be around the $15 mark.

So if you're interested please PM me.

Thanks for looking guys!

How do I know if these will fit on my nike split cavities? I know there are different tip sizes from what I have seen on ebay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

How do I know if these will fit on my nike split cavities? I know there are different tip sizes from what I have seen on ebay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll see if I can find the size on mine when I get home and let you know. I'm not familiar with building clubs so please bear with me. I'll see what I can find.

Hey thanks m-910! Thats a big help!

The C-Tapers are .355 and that's what size the Split Cavities take as well. So if you're interested in these shafts IN, you should be good to go.

Ahhhhhh this is driving me crazy! I gotta see how much change I can find in the couch! Hopefully I dropped a benjamin or two in there somewhere!

Mods, please lock this up. I sold them to Raphael_4 and he should receive them today. I am hoping he might confirm in this thread but regardless the product is sold.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back