FS: Garmin G80 $225 ( please read description )

puresurfr2

Reaction score
Replaced unit

Attachments

• IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Can you please put a photo with your name and all that with the product per marketplace rules? @puresurfr2

isnt my user name on the piece of paper with the date as well as the name of the item that im selling ?

Garmin G80 Approach. I bought this unit on here a couple weeks ago ( UPS lost the package for a few days but it did finally arrive. ) I bought this unit to use for training at home with the Stack System. However this unit does not pick up all my swings, sometimes it picks up 2/10 and sometimes 8/10 and I need something that is more reliable. (I am including the box and cable and cords from another Garmin G80 unit I used to own. serial number on the box will be different from one in the unit ).

I have updated the firmware and did it twice just to make sure I did it correctly. I have tried it propped up at different angles as well as flat on the ground. Im not even sure if I should be trying to sell this unit here or label it as "not working ? parts only ? or should I file a PayPal claim ???

Anyways if u are interested in purchasing this unit, it will be $225 shipped perhaps u can ship this back to Garmin or u may know a way to make this unit more reliable. I have tried it 3X in my backyard and I give up.

* the ding in the plastic was in the Gps when the seller purchased it, so it has not been dropped. The screen is really clean so it seems to have been handled rather safely.

Have you contacted the original seller to let him know the item doesn’t work properly?

Garmin is replacing the unit, so I'll close this thread. Thank you

Back