Free: Pair of Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

JF

Reaction score
First person to tell me a funny joke about hats in this thread will have a brand new pair of hats heading their way. One is the Callaway mustard color tour hat and the other is a TaylorMade R11 hat. Both are a bit old but still awesome hats. With my THP hats and collection of newer OEM hats, I just won't wear them. If you will, make me laugh at something to do with hats and they'll be on the way to you.

THPing on Tapatalk

What did one hat say to the other hat? You stay here, I'll go on a head.

There was a little old lady standing at a corner. She had both hands holding her hat on while the wind blew her dress up around her waist.

A dignified southern gentleman came up and said, "Ma'am, you should be ashamed of yourself, letting your skirt blow around, being indecent, while both hands hold your hat."

She said, "Look mister, everything down there is seventy years old, this hat is brand new!"

2 lol jokes right off the bat...cant compete with those!

TBT, PM me your address!

THPing on Tapatalk

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas . Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home. Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, 'Notice anything different about me?' Margaret looked him over 'Nope.'Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots. Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time,'Notice anything different NOW?' Margaret looked up and exclaimed, 'Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!!' Furious, Bert yelled, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?' 'Nope', she replied.'IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!"Without changing her expression, Margaret replied, 'Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Shoulda bought a hat.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back