Founders Premier 14 way Golf Bag.

Hacker67

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Anyone using the Founders golf bag with the locking slots. I hate my clubs banging around and this looks like a good solution. How does it work on a push cart?

I’ve never seen one in person but I have the travel bag with the hard shell case that folds up and it is excellent build quality.

Anyone using the Founders golf bag with the locking slots. I hate my clubs banging around and this looks like a good solution. How does it work on a push cart?
My friend has one and loves it. I am playing with @Mmillz on Sunday if you want pictures or anything. He has had it for a few years

I asked them both today and they love their bags @Hacker67
5EF752B6-5F41-49E6-B26C-853B07CB6DD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Would you be so kind to ask your friends if a hybrid iron like Cleveland Halo xl would fit in the slots. I'm getting conflicting stories on this. No shops near me sell them so I can't try it myself , thanks.
He doesn’t know what that is, but sent a picture C9B33943-21E1-4DBF-8CE1-A644F4127050.jpeg

That is a slick looking golf bag...

Update: I received the Founders golf bag but didn't like it.
1. It doesn't fit hybrid irons with a push cart, they fall out of the slot.
2. The height of the strap pass through is way off.
3. The rain cover is way too small.
4. The slots for the driver and woods are too high and knock-off headcovers.
Returned it.

I had one. I am left handed so the irons didn't fit perfect. The bottom of the bag crushed and wouldn't stand up right when it fell from my shoulder. The other issue was the pockets were very small. But it did keep the clubs from banging around.

Dont the iron heads stick out beyond the circumference of the bag and get damaged in transit?

Back