DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
These are starting to pop up in several places and I bought a couple of them because I love snapback hats. What are your thoughts THP? You going to rock a foam trucker any time soon? Seem like they might not sweat stain and they are obviously breathable with the mesh back. This could definitely be a great golf style.

1714042223894.png 1714042245351.png

Haven’t foam hats been around forever? I’ve got a few from back in the day when I was a fisherman. The foam hats were the cheapest hats you could get and the ones that companies would give away as promotional items. I still have some because I never liked them, and didn’t wear them much but I collected hats.

I just had flashbacks to my days of little league baseball.

I’m gonna pass. Don’t hate them just prefer other hattributes.

Haven’t foam hats been around forever? I’ve got a few from back in the day when I was a fisherman. The foam hats were the cheapest hats you could get and the ones that companies would give away as promotional items. I still have some because I never liked them, and didn’t wear them much but I collected hats.
For sure. This is definitely a retro thing, but maybe a retro thing that is better than we thought it was?

As long as they don't get smooshed I like them, assuming I can find one that accommodates my oversized dome.

not one of my favorite styles, okay, maybe a least favorite style.....I would rather have a good quality hat and clean it regularly

For sure. This is definitely a retro thing, but maybe a retro thing that is better than we thought it was?
Also, i don’t have the right hattitude. I think i can do this all day. Sorry.

They are definitely making a comeback, all things retro/vintage are it seems

These were cool about 20 years about too..

I just had flashbacks to my days of little league baseball.
This was my first thought as well. Those hats didn’t last a full season!

old/retro doesn't equal good.

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

It’s definitely a “thing” with the kids. They are into vintage looking concert T-shirts and anything else that’s kinda 70’s.

When your daughter says “I gotta stop by Bass Pro Shops for a hat”….you gotta wonder.

I picked up a hat at the Houston Open that is the mesh like a trucker hat but it's flex fit instead of snap back. It's my current favorite hat

I don't like any hats with mesh backs on them. The whole point of wearing the hat is so that my bald spot doesn't get burned. Putting mesh defeats that purpose.

I'll be passing on any of these kind of hats I'm pretty confident of that.

I don't like any hats with mesh backs on them. The whole point of wearing the hat is so that my bald spot doesn't get burned. Putting mesh defeats that purpose.

I'll be passing on any of these kind of hats I'm pretty confident of that.
I think I own exactly 1 non-mesh back hat. Maybe I should switch for hair preservation purposes.

I like the looks but that's not my style hat

That’s a nope for me. I’m not buying a foam and mesh SnapBack cap.

I'm not a huge hat wearer anyway, so this is a no from me.

Used to be $6.99 at your local truck stop. Now, they’re probably $40 at Coachella! 😒

Back